Also referred to as polyvinyl chloride, PVC is known for chemical resistance, low moisture absorption, dimensional stability, mechanical strength and self-extinguishing fire resistance. Available in sheet, rod and tube. Sheet and tubing can be rigid or flexible, depending on the application.
- Chemical Processing
- Water Treatment
- Fume Hoods
- Pump Components
- Agricultural Equipment
- Signage (Foamed PVC)
- Medical Components
- Flexible Partitions
- Weldable and bondable in rigid formulations
- Chemical- and corrosion-resistant
- No moisture absorption
- Foam PVC is available in a variety of colors and thicknesses
- PVC Sheets – Thicknesses range from 0.0625" to 4". Depending on thickness and color, linear dimensions range from 48" x 96" to 60" x 120". Foam PVC sheet is available in thicknesses from 1mm to 25mm.
- PVC Rods – Diameters from 0.25" to 16".
- PVC Tube – Standard nominal sizes range from 0.125" to 24".
- PVC Sheet Colors – Gray and White are standard. Foam PVC sheet is available in a variety of colors.
- PVC Rod Colors – Standard color is Gray, but colors are also available.
- PVC Tubing Profiles – Square bar, U-channel, angle, rectangle and square tube.
Midland Plastics stocks rigid PVC in Type I, Grade I; Type II is available and is formulated for higher-impact applications.
- Type I PVC is available in sheet, rod and tube (pipe) shapes.
- Pipe generally is classified under “Schedule” dimensions, referring to wall thicknesses.
- Foam PVC tubing is available in sheet only.