PETG, a thermoplastic polyester used in commercial applications, provides excellent toughness, chemical resistance and easy thermoforming ability. PETG fabricates well using processes like die cutting/CNC knife cutting, drilling, routing, bending and vacuum forming.
- POP Displays
- Machine Guards
- Graphic Arts
- Candy Manufacturing
- Food Preparation
- Medical Braces
- Bonds easily using solvents or adhesives.
- Low forming temperature - Can be readily vacuum and pressure formed.
- Can be silk screened using a variety of inks.
- FDA-compliant - Can be used in medical and food applications.
- Maintains color through radiation and chemical sterilization.
- PETG Sheets – Thicknesses from 0.02" to 0.50". Sheets in two sizes, 48" x 96" and 60" x 96".
- Product styles section
- PETG Colors – Clear, tint and opaque.