PET and PBT Polyester
PET and PBT are polyester based plastics with excellent wear resistance, a low coefficient of friction and good chemical resistance. Its dimensional stability, combined with low moisture absorption, allows PET and PBT polyester to be machined into precise, high-tolerance components.
- Pump Housings and Components
- Electrical Components
- Precision Components
- Thrust Washers
- Seals and Spacers
- Can be formulated to increase wear characteristics without changing the basic attributes of the material.
- FDA- and 3-A Dairy-compliant formulas, ideal for food applications.
- Good mechanical properties - Works well in high-load and high-wear conditions.
- PET/PBT Sheets – 24" by 48", with thicknesses ranging from 0.25" to 4".
- Polyester Plastic Rods– Diameters from 0.250" to 8", in lengths of 4' or 8'. Sizes and lengths may vary for special PET formulations.
- PET/PBT Tubular Bars - Contact us for more information about available dimensions and lengths for tubular bar.