Midland Plastics is proud to carry a full flexible tubing inventory for use in a wide range of applications. We also carry braided, reinforced versions to accommodate higher operating pressures. A wide variety of formulations are available for just about any application.
- Beverage Dispensing
- Fluid Management
- Chemical Processing
- Food Processing
- Peristaltic Pumps
- Milk and Dairy Processing
- Laboratory Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Fuel Lines
- Industrial Equipment
- Many options, including FDA-, 3-A- and NSF-compliant varieties.
- Can be tailored to meet temperature, abrasion, chemical or permeation resistance, and sterile-environment requirements.
- Flexible Tubing Lengths - Available in 25', 50', 100' and 500' lengths, depending on type and size. Custom lengths may be available.
- Flexible Tubing Inner diameters - Inner diameter dimensions (I.D.) as small as .010", and as large as 6", are available. Tubing type determines the ultimate size availability.