ABS—a combination of acrylonitrile, butadiene and styrene resins—maintains durability through a broad range of temperatures. These plastics are highly versatile, bond well using either adhesive or solvent cement and can be painted, screen-printed and chrome-plated. They are also excellent for vacuum and pressure forming.
- Automotive Panels
- Medical Equipment Covers
- Belt Guards
- Sporting Equipment
- Appliance Housings
- Refrigerator Liners
- Luggage Shells
- Boat Components
- Recreational Vehicles
- Musical Instrument and Equipment Cases
- Food Trays
- Storage Bins
Midland offers a variety of ABS plastic grades with special characteristics, including:
- Heat and flame resistance
- Weatherability for outdoor use
- High impact
- ESD characteristics for static control
- ABS Sheets: Standard sizes are 48" x 96" or 54" x 94", with standard thickness ranging from 0.031" to 1.00".
- ABS Rods: Standard diameters from 0.25" to 6"
- Additives: Static dissipative and UV-resistant coatings available
- Colors: White, Black, Natural and a wide variety of colors