1st Shift - Fabricator
Date PostedJuly 30, 2019
- Sets up and operates machines, presses and strip heaters
- Sets up and drills, countersinks, taps, and flush routs using templates, hand tools, power tools, and table routers
- Sets up and heats parts using oven or heat gun
- Sets up and plastic welds
- Fits and assembles parts and attaches hardware and fittings using clamps, jigs, fixtures, power tools and fasteners
- Applies adhesives to assemblies for subsequent bonding
- Reads and interprets blueprints, work orders and related documents to determine methods and sequence of operations, dimensional and finish specifications
- Ensures safety of themselves and coworkers by keeping their work area clean
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Hours of Operation are: 7:30am – 4:00pm Mon. – Fri.
- High school education; or up to one year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.