2nd Shift - Thermoforming CNC Operator
Date PostedNovember 15, 2021
LocationNew Berlin, WI
Job Type: Full-time, long-term position that includes an excellent benefits package.
$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Pay: $17.00 - $23.00 per hour
Hours: 3pm – 1:30am Monday-Thursday
We are looking for a 2nd shift Thermoforming Operator who has an eye for detail.
If this is you, then Midland Plastics - Wisconsin’s premier custom plastics company, has an immediate position in New Berlin, WI. Our business continues to grow, with an added emphasis on custom machined parts that require a skilled hand, a no-nonsense work ethic, and the ability to be flexible in your job.
Interested? If so, copy and paste the link below into a web browser to complete a brief survey
We use this survey to build our world class culture. Don't forget to also apply below by attaching your resume.
The Thermoforming - CNC Setup Operator will have experience setting up and operating 5 axis CNCs. They will be able to read and interpret blueprints and accurately take measurements using a scale and a caliper. They will need to be able to maintain specified rates and standards of quality. This person should have mechanical ability and the willingness to learn how to operate both Inline and Rotary Thermometers as well.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic mechanical skills
- 1 year of CNC Router setup experience
- Blueprint reading capabilities
- Ability to use and read various measuring equipment including calipers
- Previous thermoforming and plastics experience
- Fork truck certification
- Intermediate mechanical skills
- Ability to edit CNC programs using offsets, G, and M codes
- 5 axis CNC setup experience