2nd Shift - CNC Thermoforming Set-Up Operator
Date PostedJanuary 14, 2021
LocationNew Berlin, WI
2nd Shift: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Monday - Friday, Overtime as needed.
- Able to perform all the duties of a CNC Operator
- Has a genial knowledge of M&G code.
- Has a good understanding of each CNC controller on machines in the shop.
- Able to read and understand set up sheets.
- Able to read and understand blueprints.
- Knows what gaging equipment is needed to check parts and have set up near machine.
- As able to perform own set ups with little supervision.
- Can make adjustments to tool offsets.
- Notes changes made to programs on program set up sheets.
- Loads and sends back programs.
- Verifies good parts at machine and turns parts in to Quality Control for first article inspections.
- Explains loading and part verification to CNC Operators along with special instructions.
- Maintains safe and clean work area.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and one year related experience and/or training.
- Mathematic aptitude including: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in all units of measure, fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to read blueprints a plus