2nd Shift - CNC Saw Operator
Date PostedNovember 15, 2021
LocationNew Berlin, WI
Job Type: Full-time, long-term position that includes an excellent benefits package.
$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
Hours: 2pm – 12:30am Monday-Thursday
We are looking for a 2nd shift Saw Operator who has an eye for detail.
If this is you, then Midland Plastics - Wisconsin’s premier custom plastics company, has an immediate position in New Berlin, WI. Our business continues to grow, with an added emphasis on custom machined parts that require a skilled hand, a no-nonsense work ethic, and the ability to be flexible in your job.
Interested? If so, copy and paste the link below into a web browser to complete a brief survey
We use this survey to build our world class culture. Don't forget to also apply below by attaching your resume.
- Program CNC Saw to cut material according to specifications
- Set up saw using correct tooling, speeds, and feeds
- Inspect finished parts using measuring tools
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of related saw operation experience preferred
- Carpentry or woodworking skills easily transferrable - will train
- Ability to use measuring tools (tape measure, caliper, micrometer)