1st Shift - Inside Sales Representative
Date PostedNovember 10, 2020
LocationDe Pere, WI
1st Shift: 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
Are you looking for a Sales career that does not require you to be a Road Warrior? Do you enjoy the challenge and reward of developing relationships with customers? Is your current company not moving ahead the way you believe it should?
If so, Midland Plastics - Wisconsin’s premier custom plastics company, has an immediate Sales position at our new, state-of-art facility in De Pere, WI. This Inside Sales position is not an “Answer the phone & Enter orders” job. You will be generating and building sales. Expect some customer visits and trade shows will be in your future.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
Beyond the usual identify, close-the-sale and maintain relationships with new and existing customers, in this role you will also:
- Identify and recommend technical solutions including custom manufactured products.
- Act as a liaison between your customer and our internal departments. You will be involved in the decision-making process.
- Be the main Point of Contact for Sales and Technical Contracts for new and existing customers
- 3 to 5 years in Sales, Customer Service, or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree preferred BUT experience can be a great substitute
Still Interested? If so, copy and paste the link below into a web browser to complete a brief survey (2 questions).
We use this survey to build our world class culture. Don't forget to also apply below by attaching your resume.