1st Shift - Inside Sales Representative
Date PostedJune 17, 2020
LocationDe Pere, WI
1st Shift: 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs and for closing the sale and meeting goals, both with new customers and existing customers. The ISR will be the main point of sales and technical contact for our new and existing customers.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and on occasion in person.
- Develop a relationship with customers, understanding their needs and identify sales opportunities.
- Responsible for responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner and following up on all quotes, orders and sales leads.
- Upsells products and services to customers.
- Answers technical questions from customers as well as acts as liaison between other departments and the customers.
- Works to achieve department and personal goals and sales numbers.
- Closes the sale.
- Uses marketing tools, including flyers, webinars, social media, case studies, etc. to increase our value to our customers and to increase sales with that customer.
- Works directly with customer to assess, describe solutions, define products and create quotes.
- Effectively use On-Contact CRM to provide updated information and competitive intelligence with our customers.
- Keeps abreast of changes in materials and processes.
- Provides service to all customers, internal and external, in a professional manner.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Travels as required to meet customers.
- Any other tasks or responsibilities assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred; 4 years of relevant experience considered in lieu of degree.
- 4 + years of sales experience (Inside/Field sales preferred).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Possess a high level of professionalism, ethics, confidence, and a commitment to a team approach. Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations both face to face and over the phone.
- Engaging and goal-oriented personality.