2nd Shift Fabricator - Fabrication Department
Date PostedJuly 29, 2018
LocationNew Berlin, WI
The Fabricator is responsible for setting up the fabrication and assembly of plastic products, applying knowledge of plastic cutting, bending and bonding techniques, using precision instruments, hand tools, machines and equipment in order to produce parts on time and according to specifications.
Reads and interprets blueprints, work orders and related documents to determine methods and sequence of operations, dimensional and finish specifications.
- Operates table saw for cutting plastic materials, such as sheet, rod, or tube stock, following template or pattern, blueprints, sketches, or sample part, using measuring and marking instruments.
- Sets up strip heaters, ovens and other machinery to shape and form parts.
- Sets up to drill, ream, countersink, grind and finish parts to specification, using templates, hand tools, power tools, table routers, and fasteners.
- Ensures safety of themselves and coworkers by keeping their work area clean.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.