1st Shift - Fabricator
Date PostedOctober 31, 2019
LocationNew Berlin, WI
1st Shift - 6:30am - 3:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Reads and interprets blueprints, work orders and related documents to determine methods and sequence of operations, dimensional and finish specifications.
- Operates table saw for cutting plastic materials, such as sheet, rod, or tube stock, following template or pattern, blueprints, sketches, or sample part, using measuring and marking instruments.
- Sets up strip heaters, ovens and other machinery to shape and form parts.
- Sets up to drill, ream, countersink, grind and finish parts to specification, using templates, hand tools, power tools, table routers, and fasteners.
- Ensures safety of themselves and coworkers by keeping their work area clean.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and one year related experience and/or training.
- Mathematic aptitude including: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in all units of measure, fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to read blueprints a plus