1st Shift - Warehouse Associate – Focus On Receiving Materials
Date PostedSeptember 20, 2022
LocationNew Berlin, WI
Schedule: 6:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour.
Midland Plastics takes pride in our associates! You are a vital part of our business. We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Associate who has experience in a warehouse, specifically with Receiving material.
- Primary responsibility is Receiving raw materials
- Records and manages impaired or damaged materials
- Maintains inventory
- Uses basic measuring devices
- Maintains equipment such as forklifts
- May prepare all orders for shipment, create bills of lading
- May assist with the UPS shipments
- Material Handling as needed
- Locates and stages materials for shipment
- Is a back up to all other Warehouse employees
- Safely operates forklift
- Maintains clean and organized work area
Job requires HS graduate (or equivalent), valid driver’s license, and forklift experience.
This assessment will take you approximately 10 minutes.