1st Shift - Maintenance Coordinator
Date PostedOctober 20, 2021
LocationNew Berlin, WI
Full-time, Monday through Friday 6:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Pay: Salary commensurate with experience
Are you a problem solver? Can you troubleshoot with multiple interruptions in your day? We are looking for a competent Maintenance Coordinator - a technical expert - to manage maintenance in our facility.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of proactive or repair operations. The goal is to ensure that our facility is in a good and safe condition at all times.
If this sounds like you, copy and paste the link below to begin the application process:
- Troubleshoot & repair mechanical problems and basic electrical issues (25% preventative, 75% repair/installation)
- Provide routine preventive and corrective industrial maintenance
- Repair or replace defective equipment components using hand tools and power tools; reassemble equipment
- Schedule outside services as needed
- General Buildings & Grounds maintenance responsibilities
- Mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics & basic electrical knowledge
- Five (5) years Maintenance experience in manufacturing setting
- High School Diploma